Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ACE Brimstone Kings MC by J.J. Marstead is in the Spotlight

Ace 
The Brimstone Kings MC 

Author: J.J. Marstead

Genre: Contemporary/ Romance/ MC





Alison
I’ve lived in a small town my entire life.  At eighteen, I don’t have a whole lot of life experience, and all I really have time for is my job.  I’ve heard of the Brimstone Kings MC, but I’d never seen them until a group of them shows up at the diner where I work.  That’s the day I met Ace. 

Just his name sends shivers up my spine.  That man is sex on a stick.  But he’s a man.  I’ve only ever been around boys.  I don’t know if I’m ready for the kind of life that comes with a man like Ace, but he isn’t giving me much choice.



Ace

Shit, she is fucking beautiful.  When I first laid eyes on her, I didn’t think there was a chance in hell she was legal.  The minute I found out she was eighteen, it was game on.  I will make her mine if it’s the last thing I do.
Getting her to be mine proves to be harder than I thought, though.  I need to prove to her that I am the man for her.  That I can take care of her.  That I won’t hurt her.  This woman is stubborn as hell, but I’m determined to make her see what it feels like to be with a real man.















Excerpt

Waking up groaning, I feel a pair of lips sucking my cock. Nice way to wake up.
I pry my eyes open looking down to see Porsche licking and sucking the tip of my dick. Porsche looks up and smiles, “Good morning Ace.”
I give her a lazy grin and moan, “This is nice, waking up having my dick sucked; every man’s dream.”
Porsche hums around my cock; I feel the tingle down my spine straight to my balls. I grab her head and give a couple of slow strokes, going as far as I can go. She gags but takes me in like a pro.

That is what I like about Porsche; she takes whatever I give her with no arguments. I look down at her bobbing up and down on my cock and she gives me the look that I know she wants, my cum down her throat.
“I’m going to cum Porsche, are you ready?” She sucks harder, and I moan out letting go, giving her all I got.
Porsche swallows every drop. Looking at the clock beside the bed I see it's eight twenty-five. Shit, I am supposed to meet the guys at the diner.
She makes her way up my body to give me a kiss, but I get up before she can deliver. 
“Sorry Babe, but I got to go; the guys are waiting for me.”
She gives me a little pout, “Baby, are you sure you want to go, I am sure you can have breakfast here.” She spreads her legs showing me her shaven pussy like it’s a buffet.





Buy Links:
Also available on KU!!


Stalker/Fan Links: 

Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment