Thursday, July 27, 2017

Oh, Holy Mother! His words conjure the most erotic, X-rated images in my mind, but I muster up my last shred of self-control.


18518595_1917888481813685_1562013700_n

#EKSSPECIALOPS

“You’re going to pay for that later. I promise you, little one. Tonight, you’re going to beg me for more, and I’m going to give it to you. You’ll see. I can’t wait to get you under me. I’m going to spread your luscious thighs and bury myself deep inside of you, long and slow.” He’s speaking in the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard from him. Who the hell is this sex god? “Then hard and fast. You’re going to scream my name as I make you come over and over. I’ll have you in every way imaginable and taste every inch of your delicious body before this night is over.”
Oh, Holy Mother! His words conjure the most erotic, X-rated images in my mind, but I muster up my last shred of self-control.
“Promise?” I ask brazenly, my voice a sexy purr, drawing out the word. I flutter my lashes at him, then slide the tip of my tongue provocatively across my top lip. Two can play this game. I want him to be as worked up as I am. That only seems fair.
He lets out a low growl. “Trust me, sweetheart. You’re going to wonder if a person can actually die from too much pleasure once I get my hands on you.” Our food arrives just as he finishes speaking. It smells divine, and suddenly, I’m starving, despite the appetizer.
line-8
E Kay Eve of Destruction   Soldiers of Destruction Series Book 1.jpg

YOU CAN FIND
“EVE OF DESTRUCTION”
(SOLDIERS OF DESTRUCTION
SERIES BOOK 1)

BY E. KAY SIMS AT:

AMAZON

 BARNES & NOBLE

KOBO

No comments:

Post a Comment