Thursday, August 3, 2017

Kat plans to meet Wyatt off base – “Eve of Destruction” by E Kay Sims

18817065_1924615101141023_598672669_n.jpg

#EKSSPECIALOPS

“Kat, do I have something on my chin? You’re staring sugar.” He wipes his chin with the linen napkin. There is, of course, nothing there.
“Sorry. It’s just your throat.” I don’t recognize the husky voice that comes from my lips. With questioning eyes, he wipes his throat with the napkin. “No,” I say. “It’s your Adam’s apple. It turns me on.”
“Well, then!” Wyatt chuckles and tilts his chin up, giving me a better view, then runs his index finger over his Adam’s apple in the middle of his muscular throat.
“And in the garden of Eden, did not Eve, misguided by the evil serpent, give Adam the forbidden fruit? The apple of which he ate, and thus became stuck in his throat to form a lump? Hence the legend of the Adam’s Apple. Did I mention my middle name is Adam?” And there’s that swoon worthy grin. Lord have mercy on my soul. He makes me have the most wicked thoughts.
“And did I mention my middle name is Eve?” I ask seductively. “Well, actually, Evangeline, but still.” I feel my left eyebrow quirk up as I give him the look.”
“Ha!” He scoffs. “Let me see your ID. I can’t believe I missed that! C’mon, Airman! Hand it over.” He holds his hand palm up, wiggling his fingers at me with the ‘gimme’ signal.
“Fine,” I say. “Are you sure you really want to see it right now?” I say suggestively. I don’t think Wyatt remembers my ID is tucked in my bra. This could get interesting.
“Now, Kat! Give it to me, or would you rather I come after it?” He gives me the intimidating eye squint, but I’m only turned on more.
“Hmm…” I pretend to think about it, then set down my silverware and grab my napkin to dab my lips, deliberately making him wait.
“What if I said you’ll have to come get it?” Now I’m squinting. I’ve just dared him. This could get dangerous. I give him what I hope is a sultry smile. I open my eyes wide for a moment, then flutter them closed as I tilt my head back and slightly lift my chest toward him as an invitation. The notch at the center of the bodice of my dress frames the valley between my breasts, giving him an eyeful.
I hear Wyatt’s sharp intake of breath and the loud clatter of his fork dropping to his plate. In the next instant, I feel him plunge two long fingers down into the center of my cleavage. His strong fingers are warm against my flesh. He pauses, and my lips part, expelling my pent-up breath. My eyes open halfway to watch his face, raw with desire.
I hear Wyatt’s sharp intake of breath and the loud clatter of his fork dropping to his plate. In the next instant, I feel him plunge two long fingers down into the center of my cleavage. His strong fingers are warm against my flesh. He pauses, and my lips part, expelling my pent-up breath. My eyes open halfway to watch his face, raw with desire.
Sleep evades me as I lay in bed, exhausted, a million thoughts running through my sleep deprived brain.It must be nearly 0100 hours. Rolling over, I reach for my watch and try to make out the time. Yep, I’m right. I let out a yawn and stretch, trying to get comfortable. I’m going to look like a wreck tomorrow-or technically, today-with blood-shot eyes. I can’t stop thinking about Wyatt.
I’m leaving with him tomorrow after graduation, but not technically leaving with him. I have to take the bus to downtown San Antonio where he’ meeting me. It’s not appropriate for me to be seen with him on base, and I’m absolutely not allowed to ride in his private vehicle. Wyatt bought my bus ticket, which is safely packed in my carry-on luggage. Before he left last night, he told me he’d made a reservation at a hotel for our first night together, and slipped the ticket into my BMT book after he signed it when no one was looking. I’m scared to death and excited at the same time to finally be alone with him outside of the confines of military life.
line-8
E Kay Eve of Destruction   Soldiers of Destruction Series Book 1.jpg

YOU CAN FIND
“EVE OF DESTRUCTION”
(SOLDIERS OF DESTRUCTION
SERIES BOOK 1)

BY E. KAY SIMS AT:

AMAZON

 BARNES & NOBLE

KOBO

No comments:

Post a Comment